Re: Metro Re: buses or trams

Charles

I understood the reference to the ticketing system (Verkehrverbund) to be to
a zonal fare system with time limits across all modes (many cities have
this, the FAQ has details so I'll limit myself to mentioning Melbourne and
Perth) much like London almost had but which I understand in the era of the
private railway is being rapidly eroded.

We'll see when Giovanni responds. BTW, his was a very interesting
exposition - hope David McL has captured it to the FAQ.

DW