Re: XPT Whinge,(cont)

>I don't want to go off the subject but you obviously haven't flown Qantas
>economy before, have you. I wouldn't be surprised if the Qantas and
>Countrylink onboard staff were trained at the same place!!!!!!

Oh I don't know, every time I've flown Qantas (and every time in economy
with my knees around my neck), they have been extremely polite and
courteous. They must just see you coming...8^)
On Countrylink it is currently 10% polite, 50% non-committal and 40% rude.

This doesn't need to be the case - I have always been treated well by Vline
staff and also on the recent day trip to Warrnambool, the staff were polite
and courteous and treated myself and my girlfriend well, the only niggles I
had with WCR concerned some aspects of their operation - their staff were
great.