Re: XPT service ? Jack.

Mylorace wrote in message <19981209072007.26798.00000029@ng154.aol.com>...
>If you think that as a first class Fare paying passenger I dont deserve
what I
>want, and when I want it, you are off the pace, and have that Railway
Worker
>Chip on the shoulder,
(snip)
I have no chip my friend and what u said was u had a right to a beer... No
one has that right
>Where is a Chris Corrigan type to sort you and your coworkers out as he did
>with the wharves.

But he acted outside the law.... So u approve of Lawbreakers do you?

>Until the service Improves,my next long Rail Trip will be on Syd/Cairns
GT;
>Southern
>That Jack is private enterprise and no doubt will be let down only by the
part
>that State Rail
State Rail plays no part in that venture.... U can have Whinge about QR and
National Rail on that one

Private enterprise is not the be all and end all.... Obviousl;y u don't live
in the bush... ask bush pple what they think of the Privatised Commonwealth
Bank  as they close branches.... if that's SERVICE   well I'm a poor judge..

plays in the project in NSW, Perhaps the Qld section will be
>better as they are starting to understand SERVICE.

Mylo .... u are just a moaner... see pple like u everyday.... same tune
different name is all.....
>Mylo

Cheers
Jack.