Re: XPT service ? Jack.

>I have no intention whatso ever of travelling as a passenger on any train

Well Jack I am wasting my time trying to talk to you, as you don't and
proberbly willl never understand what I am saying,
 .
If you think that as a first class Fare paying passenger I dont deserve what I
want, and when I want it, you are off the pace, and have that Railway Worker
Chip on the shoulder,
Where is a Chris Corrigan type to sort you and your coworkers out as he did
with the wharves.
Until the service Improves,my next long Rail Trip will be on Syd/Cairns  GT;
Southern
That Jack is private enterprise and no doubt will be let down only by the part
that State Rail plays in the project in NSW, Perhaps the Qld section will be
better as they are starting to understand SERVICE.
Mylo.