Re: Doncaster and Warrandyte Rail?

thalytgv@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> Much have been discuss with options to serve Knox City by using Rail/tram in
> this group, What about Warrandyte or Doncaster? These suburbans having
> relatively huge population and good highways but lacking reliable public
> transport, any chance of letting LRT/heavy Rail to get involve?

Just in case you're not aware, the Knox area is the subject of most
discussion
at the moment because of the Scoresby area transport proposals, which
the govt seems to be pushing towards a Ringwood-Frankston freeway.

I used to have an old Melways which showed the proposed path of the
Doncaster line. But haven't they now widened the freeway so the
reservation is no longer there?

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Custard Communications Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia