Re: Doncaster and Warrandyte Rail?

> Furthermore, I have checked recently that "East Doncaster" has been
> removed (or blanked out) on desto for most Comeng and Hitachi sets.
> However, I can recall that there is a set in Hillside that still has
> "East Doncaster" on its desto, but may be blanked out by now??
>
> I.C.

Probably, but as far as I know, most still have East Doncaster on them,
as well as all the other wierd names on them.

Hitachi 89M (Hillside) still had the following wierd destinations on it's
roll in February this year:  Altona, Baxter, Coldstream, Craigieburn, Deer
Park West, East Doncaster, Leawarra, Melton, Port Melbourne, Princess
Bridge, South Morang, St Kilda, Sunbury, Williamstown Pier.

Gareth.