Re: QR ICE sets resume working on Gold Coast line

Service Planning wrote:

> I am a little annoyed and so are others in Citytrain about some of the
> suggestions made by David Johnson
>
> >Does that mean we can now hang out of a train at 120 km/h en route to
> Robina? -- David Johnson

Suggestion?  No, no, no.  I was making the point that running ICE trains means
that people can hang out.  I know people hang out of trains, as I have seen it
happen.  Do the Robina ICE trains have someone making sure the doors are all
closed between stations?  I can't imagine the guard racing up and down the train
between every station.  Unless you have a train with power operated doors,
people WILL hang out.  They do not need me to tell them how.

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard