Re: BTN car and other stuff

I saw this car in Spencer Street on Monday afternoon looking rather spiffy.
Would look a little better painted blue and gold and with 1st class seats
perhaps coded AZ. Oh well at least the bodies survive for someone to
eventually restore them to their original glory. Remember the days when AZ
cars had 48 seats - boy was there some leg room. It was worth paying the 1st
class fare to travel.

DEL.