Re: Station announcements, Sydney

'Twas a dark and stormy night on Mon, 07 Dec 1998 19:20:49 +1100 as Robert
Harris <bob@fastlink.com.au> took time out from the neverending quest to rid the
world of grues and wrote:

> I don't know Cityrail has a habit of going to lots of expense to find the best and
> then pick the worst. Things that come to mind are the TMS on Tangaras, Destination
> boards on trains and our wonderful ticket machines.

Yep, the 5.54pm from Hornsby to the city displayed Clyde on the destination
display on the front of the train today.  Goes to show just how state of the art
things are in Shityrail.

Catchya

   http://www.ozemail.com.au/~kingpin1