Re: Station announcements, Sydney

It's not the DVA that doesn't work. It's the person on the keyboad that doesn't
know how to work it, that's all.

Super News wrote in message <74avbv$ag5$1@usenet49.supernews.com>...
Hi All,

>They might not worry you - but when I hear p.a. announcement from my
>home, a kilometre away, then they are too loud!   Not from the railway
>station, but the local swimming pool.

Last Thursday at East Hills the 2:44pm to the City departing Platform 2 was
announced as leaving from Platform 1 and the 4:52 was announced AFTER the
train had started to leave the station. This DVA system doesn't work. The
whole suburb heard these unecessary announcements.

David