Re: buses or trams

Well, the track level at Wynyard cannot be more than a few metres below the
level of Wynyard Lane, as the car entry ramp is not very steep or long.
There could have been a tunnel cut through the south-eastern corner of the
block bounded by Wynyard Lane, Margaret St, Carrington St and Wynyard St,
with the track surfacing near the corner of Wynyard Lane and Wynyard St,
then down what is now called Regimental Square, and into George St. I
haven't got the actual levels, but it just seemed "obvious" that it could be
done as I drove down into the car park one day.