Re: St Leonards Railway Station

Major works would be required for the North Sydney to St. Leonards
section,
although most of it already has space for two additional tracks.

Some of the major works required are:

- Major works at Waverton to allow 4 tracks & platforms
- New 2 track Tunnel at Waverton
- Removal of rocks under Bridge End's Road overbridge
- New road overbridge at Shirley Road
- Major works at Wollstonecraft to allow 4 tracks & plaforms
- Additional 2 track railway underbridge at Russell Street
- New road overbridge at River Road
- Removals of rocks under the Pacific Highway Overbridge

This section will be a costly to construct so it may only exist in our
dreams,
but I still hope they build it! Not too sure what's happening at St.
Leonards
Station.

St. Leonards to Chatswood probably requires less work because some of
the road
overbridges were replaced with 4 track wide bridges and the underbridge
over the
Gore hill Freeway can take 4 tracks.

- New Road overbridge at Ella Street
- Major works at Artarmon to allow 4 tracks & platforms
- Additional 2 track railway underbridge at Brand Street
- Clearing of cutting, etc between Artarmon & Chatswood
- New Platform at Chatswood

Jon Lau