Re: Level crossing collisions

Eben Levy wrote in message <35DD80C6.384011F0@ozemail.com.au>...
:David Johnson wrote:
:> We have an organisation which makes this difficult.  It is called the
EPA.
:> There is a level crossing at Jaspers Brush, where a special general order
has
:> been issued that drivers must use the "town" (quiet) horn only, for a
short
:> period of time.  The people complaining about the train noise there have
also
:> demanded that train drivers dim their headlights when approaching the
crossing.
:
:I believe something like this happened at Strathfield. someone built a new
:apartment block right next to the railway so that it's occuapants can
complain
:about trains Wistling out of Strathfield must only give really small pops.
:

And you have to notice that in 99% of the cases, trains were there before
houses. If the idiot homeowners dont like the sound of trains, they should
not have moved there in the first place. If i was in any power they would
have zero sympathy from me. Put up and shut up.

I honestly wonder where half these people were when god was handing brains
out.

Mick.