Re: Dorrigo Museum

Chris Stratton wrote:

As I understand it, the Dorrigo collection doesn't actually belong to the
Dorrigo Group, but is the personal property of Keith Jones. Seems people
donated it to him.

either way, it has been the biggest stuff up involving railways in this
country since they started. At least we can change the pollies every so
often. The bun fights that have gone on over Dorrigo are apalling.

I suspect the locals would love to see it all sold as scrap as they been
made so many promises about real soon now for years.

The greatest disappointment was that the SRA did turf the lot of them off
and get someone one who would get something happening.

The bottom group is the Glenreagh something or other.

Either

--
   Terry Collins {:-)}}}        WOA Computer Services
   email:  terryc@zip.net.au  <novell, pc's, networks, unix>