Dorrigo Musuem

Just wondering if anyone out there could enlighten me as to current
developments regarding the collection of rollingstock at Dorrigo.

>From what I understand, the collection belongs to a preservation group (I
forget the name) but is sitting on land purchased by Keith Jones (?).

Is there any word as to what is going to happen to it, as it would seem a
terrible shame for it to be broken up as it (IMHO) such a large collection
and covers so much history, from early steam to diesel.

An old guy I know reckoned it was all going to be sold off for scrap to Japan
when metal prices improve - it sounds like madness to me!

TIA.

Peter Neeve - No relation to Peter Neve in NSW as far as I know.