Re: New Yard at Camberwell Station

The new yard is just south of the Platform 1 and doesn't leave room for
a new platfrom.  The provision under the Burke Road will be used for one
exit from the yard.  If a new platfrom was required then Platfrom one
would have to be moved back to allow an exit from the yard and two
tracks under burke rd.  I belive the exit at the east end of the yard
will be moved.  They have done a lot of earth works in the old yard to
make it bigger.

--

		  Chris Gordon

	   E-mail - "cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au"