Bendigo tramway

I'm working on a simulation of the Bendigo tramway using the JBSS BAHN
software (see http://www.railpage.org.au/bahn/). Can anyone provide
details of what vehicles were available for traffic and the approximate
timetable immediately prior to closure?

BAHN is particularly suited to simulations of tramways, light rail and
mass transit although (with some limitations) quite complex heavy rail
networks can be created. If you write any Australian simulations using
BAHN, please let me know and I'll archive tham at RailPage.

Cheers
David