Re: {nsw} When to change trains

Andrew Tailby wrote:

> Every morning i get the train from Narara to Chatswood and the v
set that
> comes in first some times has it middle doors lock so people can
not get
> from the back 4 cars to the front 4 cars and the people then stand
in the
> door way to Gosford major saftey problem.
> Yes i know why they lock them so people like me cant sit in there

Unauthorised people are not permitted to travel in the Guard's
compartment, except in an emergency.

> My second recent post just showed how easy it was to rip off city
rail and
> if they brought them att back down to 50 cents like they used to
be instead
> of like 4 bucks as they are now i would get one to make up the
difference of
> 2 bucks 40 from chatswood to the city but why should i pump more
money into
> a machine that i dont need too.

I was under the impression that an ATTR from Narara would cost the
same
as a single to Gosford ($2.20)

(For those who aren't familiar: ATTR's (Authority To Travel
Receipts)
can be purchased from ticket machines (TVM3) at unattended stations.
They are a flat fare (no concessions), and are sold on the condition
that the ticket holder will pay the balance of the fare at their
destination.)

> oh one other thing when i have ben dropped
> into gosford of a weekend i do get the ticket then but fuck the
system when
> i get a train to gosford and get of at 15 mins past the hour than
have to
> sit and wait till 55mins on the hour so if you lot think i want to
wait that
> 40 mins you can all fucking think again it isnt my fault that i
only get 1
> service per hour to and from the city becuase there isnt the need
to have 2
> trains service areas between wyong and gosford and it gets worse
north of
> Narara where if you want to get of somewhere like dorra creek you
only get 1
> train every 2 hours so all you people in sydney why dont you try
and live up
> my way where you get a shit house train service.

<violins> Oh, you poor little thing. </violins>

You are not the only one to get a "shit house train service".

> > So if any body wants to keep this up againts me take it off the
newsgroup
> and email me direct to stop the waste of bandwidth because we know
how some
> of you get charged by the download.

Oh you realise that some people get charged to download, do you?
Then why must you keep sending me really huge, stupid emails?

> > Andrew

You, sir, are a fuckwit.

--
Anita Lukaszyk