Re: {nsw} When to change trains

----- Original Message -----
From: <atailby@pocketmail.com.au>
To: <atailby@optusnet.com.au>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 8:39 AM
Subject: personal attack

> Micheal if you wanted to say personal thoughts like you did then why didnt
you email me direct instead of using the news group to voice what you think
of me.
> Not once have i ever said anything nasty to you yo have that sought of
comment maid towards me.
> Every morning i get the train from Narara to Chatswood and the v set that
comes in first some times has it middle doors lock so people can not get
from the back 4 cars to the front 4 cars and the people then stand in the
door way to Gosford major saftey problem.
> Yes i know why they lock them so people like me cant sit in there but what
if somebody has to reach the gaurd from the front 4 for 1 reason or anthor
they cant they cant go see the driver the only thing to do is to stop the
train leaveing a few 100 very pissed of people towards 1 person.
In my post about how to break in i did place down the bottom that i did call
city rail gosford so i did the right fucking thing by telling them about the
person and the fare people were called and also the police so i could have
just let it go and said nothing
> My second recent post just showed how easy it was to rip off city rail and
if they brought them att back down to 50 cents like they used to be instead
of like 4 bucks as they are now i would get one to make up the difference of
2 bucks 40 from chatswood to the city but why should i pump more money into
a machine that i dont need too.
> oh my trips to the city might be twice a month at the most on a sunday so
out of 52 weeks i just might be in the city up to 20 times a yr and most of
the time that is for swans matchs oh one other thing when i have ben dropped
into gosford of a weekend i do get the ticket then but fuck the system when
i get a train to gosford and get of at 15 mins past the hour than have to
sit and wait till 55mins on the hour so if you lot think i want to wait that
40 mins you can all fucking think again it isnt my fault that i only get 1
service per hour to and from the city becuase there isnt the need to have 2
trains service areas between wyong and gosford and it gets worse north of
Narara where if you want to get of somewhere like dorra creek you only get 1
train every 2 hours so all you people in sydney why dont you try and live up
my way where you get a shit house train service.
> So if any body wants to keep this up againts me take it off the newsgroup
and email me direct to stop the waste of bandwidth because we know how some
of you get charged by the download.