Re: {nsw} When to change trains

Hey where does it state that you have to change trains on ur ticket.
I have a Narara to Chatswood ticket does this mean i have to go from Narara
straight to Chatswood having to change at Hornsby or cani go all theway to
the city and have a trip over the bridge.
 A few weeks ago had some inspectors come through after leaving Strathfield
and looked at my ticket and never said a word so i dont think it matters
where you changeas long as you have a ticket.
Oh that day i was in the city and the best thing on the weekly when coming
from where i live you tell them that you were able to pay at ur desto and
they let you through the gates and to get back in just by a single to the
next stop.
Andrew
9eqhjl$lfbd$1@ID-90616.news.dfncis.de">news:9eqhjl$lfbd$1@ID-90616.news.dfncis.de...