Re: [Melb] M Train/Connex PIDS

> >I also rode a refurbished Connex train on Saturday, which had the
> >in-carriage displays showing the destination, stopping conditions and
> >next station. Quite neat.

I encountered nothing but problems with the three sets I rode on Saturday:

- ex Loop to Darling/Glen Waverley simply welcomed me to Connex
- ex-Lilydale train (for some reason) stopped at East Richmond.  Hence, the
PIDS and announcements thought it was Richmond, and Richmond was Flinders
Street where "this train will complete here" (!)
- Epping train via Loop announced as all stations.  Melbourne Central
announced as Flagstaff.  You can guess the rest.

Paul)