[NSW] Maybe guards aren't useless, they're dangerous

My own personal brickbat goes out to the guard on the 4:19pm from Newcastle to
Telarah today, at Victoria St.  He gave the signal to move off while people
were still trying to get off, including my girlfriend, who was sort of carried
about 30m in the doorway as the train accelerated, with the door closing on
her, until she managed to jump clear.

And the worst part?  The guard watched the whole thing and didn't do anything
to stop the train.

All I'm going to say is he's lucky I wasn't around.

--
Al Pout

Men are from Earth.

Women are from Earth.