Re: Re: [NSW] Bondi Beach Line Scrapped

"David Johnson" <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
dv0lgtk233h00n6c7vmsrpmhv37sph9b7d@4ax.com">news:dv0lgtk233h00n6c7vmsrpmhv37sph9b7d@4ax.com...

> Yep.   If they want high passenger numbers, and a useful line, they
> should extend it to USyd at the very least.   The Bondi area buses are
> woeful.

University of Sydney?

Isn't that served by Redfern Station?

Or was it supposed to be University of New South Wales?

However I must say peak hour traffic on Anzac Parade (Kingsford to Taylor
Square) is absolutely awful. And knowing that the most frequent bus route in
Australia runs from North Bondi to Bondi Junction/Circular Quay (380/381) at
a minimum of 5 min headways, something must be going on around there!!!