Re: [NSW] Maybe guards aren't useless, they're dangerous

I had to wait about 1 min for a guard to remember to open the doors at
central today..... Too busy talking...

---
Paul Jones

"Al" <alpout@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
3b0b824f$0$25502$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3b0b824f$0$25502$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> My own personal brickbat goes out to the guard on the 4:19pm from
Newcastle to