Re: [Melb] Airport Heavy Rail Connection Needed!

In article <3b085d29$0$25484$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
Mark Pearson wrote:
> Last weekend it was just my wife & I, so we caught the bus in. And then,
> being the tram nut I am, caught the tram to Essendon and cabbed it from
> there. Much better..

If you were going to do it part of the way by cab then probably the best
thing to do would be to get the train to Jacana (the station ebfore
Broadmeadows) then it would be straight onto the Western Ring Road and
then the Tullamarine Fwy and you'd be there in minutes.

Only thing is that you wouldn't want to be waiting around in too long at
Jacana as I have a feeling it's a bit of a rough area (perhaps book a
cab to be there as soon as your train arrives).

--
Jeremy Lunn
ICQ: 19255837