Re: [QLD] interchange times at park road

a n d R e w ; <rods42@hotmail.comspam> wrote:

> With all this talk about Robina trains I should mention that the
> Coolangatta/Kingscliff Trainlink bus will be starting soon,
> joining trains at Robina.

  That explains why I couldn't find any timetabling for it (after
furiously hunting through the Gold Coast timetable cover to cover ;-)

  After sitting down and going over train movements at Park Road,
I've concluded it is very hard to change the timetable to get
nice interchange times for Been <-> Clev without throwing out the
rail system really badly.

  I'm now planning trips to Ferny Grove, Cleveland and Shorncliffe
so I can check out the rail infrastructure at various points ;-)

--

Steven McIntyre
stev@uq.net.au