Re: Re: Badger (was Re: Fate of other 38 class locos)

"David Johnson" <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
e943ftk8njc1227v8mto3579j3jt9ble4o@4ax.com">news:e943ftk8njc1227v8mto3579j3jt9ble4o@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 18 Mar 2001 20:12:43 +1100, "Trevor Edmonds"
> <trevor_edmonds@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:
>
> >Michael wrote...
> >
> >> So what's the ETA for the museum to open to the public?
> >
> >We are an all volunteer group, so that depends on the physical and
financial
> >support of the membership. The legal problems had us at a near stop for
10
> >years (in which time the condition of the track went rapidly backwards).
>
> Have you been for a drive along the "track" lately?   It may as well
> not be there, it is in such poor condition.

On the road to Coffs Harbour near the first level crossing I seem to
remember a 4-6m tree growing in the middle of the track. Oh, did I say tree?
I meant trees....

--
Paul Jones
http://pj_rail.tripod.com