Re: [QLD] interchange times at park road

Thank you Steve for your work on improving the bad 'connections'. Makes it
seem like the present timetable manages to give the worst possible
'connections'. I doubt they set out to do that but it shows how Brisbane
public transport is only designed for those who go to the CBD. The poor
contra flow intervals (some worse than half hour in peak hours) also show
this one track mind. As CBD journeys become a smaller proportion of total
journeys, so the relevance of public transport declines. The busway
operation seems to be designed with the CBD centric thoughts.