Re: Metcard Adventures (Was: [Melb] Fare evasion)

Isn't what Dave Proctor saying about planning ahead the same as when
travelling about on local buses and trams in the US where you need  to "plan
ahead" to have a pocket full of quarters etc to feed the exact fare fare
boxes?
Or, closer to home, try getting on a Westbus vehicle with a $50 note for a
$2.40 journey.

Same principle, plan ahead.

Graeme Cleak

99bdmp$kei$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU">news:99bdmp$kei$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU...