Re: DSRM is an absolute joke

The legal problems for Dorrigo were bought by the fact that the ownership of
the assets was unclear and thus State Rail would not hand public property
over to an unincorporated group. This still the case and all this talk of
trusts etc is just another attempt to resile from the obvious fact that a
certain individual still in fact owns most of the assets.  Unfortunately a
number of disciples have been duped into mouthing the words of the Fuhrer
and they do not just get it.  The fact that the $1 has not been paid so far
is proof that they are just jerking themselves around.  Surely the NSW
Government is going to get sick and tired of the procrastination and sell
off the rail route to interested farmers.  I believe this is the ultimate
aim of the Fuhrer so he wont be bothered by pesky rail fans and other people
with some intelligence that question why after 20 years nothing has
happened.
Cheers
Rod Gayford
3AC076B3.E066DAFE@ozemail.com.au">news:3AC076B3.E066DAFE@ozemail.com.au...