Re: Carr road rescue derails train lin

Out of curiosity Rod why have you declared us all whingers because we choose
not to live on top of each other.

I actually chose to move to this area when Windsor Road was quite adequate,
but owing to the greed of developer and councils who approved the largest
housing development in the southern hemisphere, Windsor Road has become
inadequate.

Yes my house was cheaper than a comparitive property in closer to the city,
but it's damned hard to get 2 GS dogs in a flat around Epping(or do you deny
me the right of responsible dog ownership).

Also do you believe that everyone should live within spitting distance to a
train station(welcome to the slums of other overcrowded cities). Plus the fact
do you realise that probably 40 years ago Epping was semi rural, and if it
wasn't for people moving out that way you wouldn't have the ammenities that
you enjoy.

And as far a subsidised travel based on the 3 x 3 petrol tax(levied to improve
roads) those of us who travel these distances to work actually use more fuel,
therefore pay more tax, and probably have subsidised most of the roads you
drive on.

So let me say in closing, I think we both had a whinge, and let us hope
whatever  government is in power set about improving road and rail to the
benefit of us all.

Regards Mark