Re: NEARLY THE END

Dear Mr Parker,

Thank you very much for your concern about my mental health ... very kind of
you ! Touching !

Yes,  I am taking "irrational paranoid thinking " medication at noon and in
the evening too in the liquid form . I have generally a few glasses of it
preferably cool and,  the white type of it is the one I prefer as well as
the 1982 brand. Unfortunately I have only not more than two dozen bottles
left of it and,  therefore have to use most of the time now the more common
2 000 red " irrational paranoid  thinking " prevention medication.

Here however I usuallly call it of  a much more simple name such as "Chateau
Turcaud " but your new suggestion for it is most welcome ! I will think
about it !

With kindest regards and thanks again !

--
Jean-Paul Turcaud
Hydro & Mining Prospector

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven~~

"bob parker" <bobpar@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> "~~ jp turcaud ~~" <henri.airaud@poglio.com> wrote:
>
> >to a certain Mr Parker and others of his kin,
> >
> >You are crushing through an open door and demonstrating that the French
love
> >the Australians, but you are certainly NOT demonstrating the inverse !
This