Re: NEARLY THE END

Monseur Turcaud,
   Please adjust the dosage, and when you've got it about right and
are thinking with a tiny bit of clarity, contemplate the question of
why it is you are posting your material to so many newsgroups, none of
which have anything to do with your aggression towards Australians, or
your other numerous bizarre beliefs.
   None of us would mind if you'd stay on newsgroups appropriate to
your state of mind, but until you came along, I was reading the
aus.electronics newsgroup for ELECTRONICS, a subject I doubt you have
the faintest knowledge of.
   Now please be a good fellow and remove "aus.electronics" from the
list of newsgroups you're posting to, and I promise not to say
anything else bad about you.

Monseur Parker
Technician Electronique

"~~ jp turcaud ~~" <henri.airaud@poglio.com> wrote:

>Dear Mr Parker,
>
>Thank you very much for your concern about my mental health ... very kind of
>you ! Touching !
>
>Yes,  I am taking "irrational paranoid thinking " medication at noon and in
>the evening too in the liquid form . I have generally a few glasses of it
>preferably cool and,  the white type of it is the one I prefer as well as
>the 1982 brand. Unfortunately I have only not more than two dozen bottles
>left of it and,  therefore have to use most of the time now the more common
>2 000 red " irrational paranoid  thinking " prevention medication.
>
>Here however I usuallly call it of  a much more simple name such as "Chateau
>Turcaud " but your new suggestion for it is most welcome ! I will think
>about it !
>
>With kindest regards and thanks again !
>
>--
>Jean-Paul Turcaud
>Hydro & Mining Prospector
>Pioneer of Australian Mining
>Web Sites:
>The Greatest Australian Mining Covered up Swindle Of The 20th Century
>www.poglio.com/welleda
>Refutation Of The Horrid Geological Myths
>www.poglio.com/horus1st
>
>~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven~~

 Bob Parker- electronics technician, Sydney Australia
 home page:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~bobpar