Re: to the AST

I am very sorry, but both of you could miss may be on a reply I made to
Haggard  Baht man and to a little toady mate of his called Heidi the Turd
!!! I jsut put it down below between **************
Now my poor Bert I would appreciate you would not jump up and down all the
time while reading this mail ... It make me suspect of very strong genetic
modification on the way , yes you heard of course of the story of the Prince
changed in Frog ??? Well there is a new one you never heard and which is
happening at this very moment : the story of a Gogologist methamorphosed
into a slimy toad !!! Only Baht man will be able to deliver you my poor mate
... and fortunately he is just on line at the present time !!!

So long my dear Bert... when you will stop talking about mad Gogology ... I
might be able to teach you some Geology !!!
Now be patient and stop looking in the mirror ... that bloody you  !!!!
Reg's

Glad you introduce yourself at long last ! Heidi the turd ?

Please beware that Aaron with his Baht mobile does not step on you ? Beware
too that Haggard Baht  is quite wild ... as the name implies ! In fact
Haggard Bath believes he is a bull frog or alternatively Bahtman  and
terrifies presently the whole asylum with his pedal driven Baht mobile  ...
he ran over a couple of nurses already and certainly such a thing as you,
Heidi the turd, is not likely to stop him !

A simple question to you my little ravings morons , do you smell as bad as
you write ... indeed if I take it from your literature which really stinks,
I do not think you both can be approached  within 10 ft !
Have you heard of a thing called soap, yes S.O.A.P ! Not SOUP  bloody fools
but soap ! Never heard of it as I take it... just don't bother anymore about
it ! It simply does not exist in your world !

Of course what comes to mind is : What is to be thought of that new Dr
Fraud' emules  new pchshshychiatric approach, were by  the lunatics are
given access to the internet ! Well after all,  may be worth trying if it
can save those poor people minds !!!

Be nice now and don't forget your little coloured pills ...you have to good
boys and  the good doctors have a surprise for you in stock !!! Yes, Yes !
 In fact they have only some good needles already loaded with prussic acid
in case the fools get too bothersome !!!  Plonk in the fools arse ... that
will be the surprise !!! ]

Be nice again my dear !!! The nurses will love you too !
Jean-Paul Turcaud
Hydro & Mining Prospector
Pioneer of Australian Mining
Web Sites:
The Greatest Australian Mining Covered up Swindle Of The 20th Century
www.poglio.com/welleda
Refutation Of The Horrid Geological Myths
www.poglio.com/horus1st

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven~~

3B25DBC6.ACB9321F@durham.ac.uk">news:3B25DBC6.ACB9321F@durham.ac.uk...