to the AST

to a certain Mr Parker and others of his kin,

You are crushing through an open door and demonstrating that the French love
the Australians, but you are certainly NOT demonstrating the inverse ! This
is by the way a well known fact  ! When I left for Australia a few years
back I thought indeed it was reciprocal !

I can assure you IT IS NOT and you are quite aware of this too ... and
indeed in the most debased and usual dishonnest/convict Australian fashion,
since  this matter is brought on the international scene through the ng/s
connected to yours ... you shamelessly pretend not be aware of such blatant
evidence !!! The previous numerous answers to my posts in aus.ng/s are
demonstrating that this tendancy has not been inverted and far from it ...
The French have and are at this very moment considered as "Fucken French
Frogs" and the demonstration on aus.ng/s  has been made of it to my entire
satisfaction !!! Nothing has changed and nothing will change in this regard
in Australia, of this I was just wanting to be assured .   I am now !

Having made the Mining History of your Country and having spent over 10
years in it ... I can assure you it was high time for me,  to pull out of it
for survival reasons ... I can stand quite a bit of physical punishment and
in fact I am quite tough in marginal survival conditions BUT remaining in a
Country where the moral standards are inverted _ at the antipode of
normality indeed _ .... in a country where only the crooks, the
lying-thieves, the fakes get credit and of course the material reward of
their wheeling & dealings... in a Country  where the main occupations of
both sides of the House of Parliament either in Perth or in Canberra is
accessorily trying to pretend upholding some values _ which they de facto
constantly torpedo behind the scenes _ while IN REALITY busily/activelly
protecting  those lying-thieves who indeed foot the bill of their  Political
campaigns and, are as such worthy of the highest consideration... in a
country where,  in despite whatever you achieve you will remain a Fucken
Frog until death follows _and still unsure of the fact _ was too much for me
to bear. I could  stomach the lying and the thieving, but this never !!! Up
to this day the bawdy twins of Newmont/Newcrest + the newly-wed most sterile
gay couple of BHP/BULLSHITON ( alias Bulliton ) have been given full credit
for the mining development of the Great Sandy Desert, the thousands of jobs
created and the immense richesses pulled out _ as well as the still greater
potential immense richesses therein _  In the light of the prevalent
attitude of both the population at large and of the politics in particular
NO credit for such immense discoveries could ever been given to a single
Independant Mining Prospector and French Migrant at that !!! It goes without
saying that such would be highly unwelcomed now, after all these years and,
would be dismissed in the most cavalier manner !

Anyway and as it happened.. an Australian Mining Pioneer was kicked out of
Australia and you certainly as well as your mates will certainly NOT give a
hoot about it !!!

Indeed and this is very indicative of your definitive and characteristic
Australian TOADY mentality ...
Not once on all my interventions on the aus.ng/s I have found the least
unfavourable comment towards the bawdy twins of Newmont/Newcrest and their
thieving mates !
Not once on all my interventions on the aus.ng/s I have found the least
unfavourable comment towards the corrupt Political classes  which protected
the crooks, indeed since you pretend not to know it ... the amount of the
swindle is in the Billion USD class  !
Not once on all my interventions on the aus.ng/s I have found the least
humane comment towards all those poor shareholders who have been utterly and
completely fleeced ... either from Australia, Grande Bretagne, Japan,
America or Canada and from a mere 2 ½ Billion USD only !
Not once on all my interventions on the aus.ng/s I have found the least
humane comment towards the Australian Mining Pioneer Turcaud who had the
guts to prospect the Great Sandy Desert alone and unassisted and who
discovered three main mineral deposits + ! A unique fact in Australian
Mining History, without considering other discoveries which I will duly
indeed never disclose !
Your typical TOADY Australian mentality is well demonstrated through that
above evidence presented and,  the conclusion imposes itself to the mind
immediately !
What is this conclusion which imposes itself with such implacable force ????

You are also shifting the issue in a most typical and crude typical
dishonnest Australian  fashion... the Australians' attitude of calling
French and of course IN Australia and very easily indeed "Fucken French
Frogs" must be considered, if I follow you, a very amicable gesture of
welcoming ??? You may see in the previous post how was I smeared with this,
time and time again,  on aus.ng/s as this is rule indeed in Australia now as
it was a few years back ! The problem is not only with me as you most
knavishly implie,  since Frog is indeed a generic term applied to ALL the
French and although I was individually fortunate enough to benefit from your
usual handling of such compliment .... to establish on your part,  that such
term was especially coined by ALL Australians to smear Mining Prospector
Jean-Paul Turcaud only, demonstrate to all and sundry to what extent you and
your kind go in term of lying and twisting of the Truth... it smacks indeed
of a most dishonnest but typical trait in your intellectual/moral make up .

The thing indeed which ennoys you most is that such attitude should become
publicised on world ng/s and, as a result other persons as well as the
French hopefully should know of your most mean miserable typical TOADY
indeed  Australian attitude ! Indeed you have a propensity to crawl in awe
in front of financial so-called successful bastards, neither at any one time
considering the origin of their fortune ! This is what I have observed time
and time again and what are the results of success built on fertilizer,
pesticides, pharmaceutical, mining, financial poisonning successes if the
results are other people run broke and broken and,  if further the results
are increase in the dependancy of population to prop-up medic aids and,
further a complete degenerescence of young adults observable by the
sterility or inability of a whole fringe of the population to reproduce
itself ... as this is the case in Australia today !

I happen to have done a thousand time more than your kind Mr Parker & sundry
for Australia, further I know it better than most of you either on the
ground,  underground or from the air ... I have done also more than any of
you bastards will achieve in a thousand years since,  most of you poor sods
are completely brainwashed by the present Horrid Gogology Sci000nce and,  as
a result you know just fuck all about the mother of all Science _ in my book
_ which is THE Geology ! This is of course including that Mean Little Swaggy
of Johny Howard who as well as his mates Costello and sundry and in typical
snobbish manner HAS NEVER invited a single Mining Prospector to share his
Billy ... indeed such invitation could be only reserved to those most
infamous Gogologists _ PhD and others _ of the ANU wouldn't it ?
[ In this line and accessorily,  I doubt very much than even one out of one
thousand Australian Milk Farmer,  has ever been invited to Parliament ...
and certainly likewise ever invited to share Johny's billy ..." The people
that matters these days in Australia are only indeed  those that smatter !
" ]

Now I have finished with you Mr Parker and Sundry for good and,  as a result
since I am satisfied to have achieved what I set myself to do, I see no
point in remaining any longer ! I have as duty therefore and therefrom to
call you all fucken Australians bastards  _ although this is not in my
nature to be rude _  Australian Slimy Toads or AST for short, and this is
certainly not to please you nor little toady mates ! Surprisingly to you as
well, it is not to please me as well !!!!

But you must admit you fully deserve it on the ground which I have
developped previously ... further having one of your main town called "Dar
Ween" after one of the worse & most dishonnest and false entrepeneur of
Gogology,  is certainly matter in my book for further contempt ... indeed
the crude fool was in fact a failed medic student and had only a Theology
degree in his pocket  ... when he saw through a one and only field trip
around the world in one of His Majesty's luxury ship , the utter destruction
of innumerous genders of animals as well as the total wrecking of the whole
fauna and the immense desolation which ARE so evident in South America for
any Mining Prospector eyes indeed, what did the raving  fool ??? Just
developped an idea of a necessarily creationnist proped system of  Evolution
, developping over millions of years,  while what he had under his fool's
blind eyes was something which necessarily happened by ALL Mining
Prospectors'  Physics and Engineering standards within only a matter of
hours !!!!!

I have many other personal reasons for you calling Slimy Toads indeed ...
while thinking of it, is it not a fact that the two animals on your
Australia's Armorial Bearings or if you prefer Australia Coat of Arms, ARE
animals you consider AS PESTS ... Namelly the Kangaroo and the Emeu ... is
it not a fact that you bloody fools hunt down by the thousands what are the
symbols  of your Country ... killing night parties of Kangaroos where the
poor animals are slaughered for their skin and are skinned some of the time
still ALIVE !!! Just tell me wrong will you !!! This is the way you bloody
and rightly Slimy Toads indeed hunt down to death what is supposed to
represent your country... how could you bastards have any feeling about
kicking out one of your Australian Mining Pioneer out of it then ????
Further still, their representation is not even to proper scale ...just
compare a sitted Roo with a standing Emeu and just see if the height match
bloody Stupid Toads !!!!

WHY THEN NOT ADOPT A SLIMY TOAD ON YOUR COAT OF ARMS !!! How befitting since
foremost and as far as I know you don't,  as yet at least, hunt down the
Toads !!!!

Have you had enough fat mouthed Slimy Toads ??? Is this going to cure you
for ever to even call the Frenchmen "Fucken Frogs", you bloody bastards !!!
Now if you don't like to be called AST you may prefer indeed FAT _ Fucken
Australian Toads _ ; or RAT _ Rotten Australian Toads _ ; or BRAT _ Bloody
Rotten Australian Toads _ .... etc .
In fact I have personally a thousand names in reserve ending by "at " , to
serve you on a plate if you haven't as yet understood the message !!! The
good news being of course that the marvellous GST which Johny kindly gave
you,  can be changed from Turds to Toads, making as such " God Save the
Toads " as your new National Anthem !!!

Let's us try it immediately taking advantage of the opportunity you have
all,  that I will sing it along with you !
We will go ahead now singing on the well known old "Waltzing Mathilda"  tune
!!!
READY ?

Please stand to attention all of you Slimy Australian Toads !!!

***********The GST !!!!! ****************

**********Tatatattatatatatata !!!!!!!!*******

God save us toads now !!!
God save us toads now !!!
God save all fucken toads than we know !!!!
Here come Johny under the shade of a Gum tree !!!

etc !!!

Have you had enough ??? Have you understood how badly you can hurt, you
bloody stupid sods  ??? You may not call me a Fucken Frog again then ????

I JUST HOPE SO !!!!

Now I am off on the hunt for that Horrid Gogology Whore of a Sci000ce !!!
... Let's see how long it takes me to flak it down !!!

Farewell !
--
Jean-Paul Turcaud
Hydro & Mining Prospector

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven~~

3b23a624.5817694@news.zipworld.com.au">news:3b23a624.5817694@news.zipworld.com.au...