Re: NEARLY THE END

"~~ jp turcaud ~~" <henri.airaud@poglio.com> wrote:

>Sirs !
>
>I am quite sorry for my belated reply ... I just took hold of your most
>informative posts at that very minute and,  immediately follows close on
>your heels my most appropriate answer !
>
>Thank you very much indeed , for your most kind  typical brainless
>Australian Slimy Toads postings !

Hey Monseur Turcaud,
  Take a look at http://www.villers-bretonneux.com to see how much
"Australians hate the French", then accept it as a fact that it's
*YOU* who is the problem and please go away and stop inundating a
dozen unrelated newsgroups with your ranting.

 Bob Parker- electronics technician, Sydney Australia
 home page:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~bobpar