Re: NEARLY THE END

"Tim Scrivens" <tim.scrivens@nz.eds.com> wrote:

>Nup.
>
>That wasn't the French, that was their government.  I refuse to be
>responsible for some of the stupid things my Government does, so why should
>I expect them to be?
>
>We should have kept the terrorists in jail, I still believe.

I tend to agree. Yep, that whole business with those agents getting
off with a slap on the wrist after their exercise in terrorism against
a friendly nation (the Kiwis are about as friendly as you can get, I
found!) really stunk as far as I was concerned.

 Bob Parker- electronics technician, Sydney Australia
 home page:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~bobpar