Re: NEARLY THE END

"~~ jp turcaud ~~" <henri.airaud@poglio.com> wrote in message
9g2gqj$4h4$2@fenris.isp.9tel.net">news:9g2gqj$4h4$2@fenris.isp.9tel.net...
> to a certain Mr Parker and others of his kin,
>

> You are crushing through an open door and demonstrating that the French
love
> the Australians, but you are certainly NOT demonstrating the inverse !
This
> is by the way a well known fact  ! When I left for Australia a few years
> back I thought indeed it was reciprocal !
>
> I can assure you IT IS NOT and you are quite aware of this too ... and
> indeed in the most debased and usual dishonnest/convict Australian
fashion,
> since  this matter is brought on the international scene through the ng/s
> connected to yours ... you shamelessly pretend not be aware of such
blatant
> evidence !!! The previous numerous answers to my posts in aus.ng/s are
> demonstrating that this tendancy has not been inverted and far from it ...
> The French have and are at this very moment considered as "Fucken French
> Frogs" and the demonstration on aus.ng/s  has been made of it to my entire
> satisfaction !!! Nothing has changed and nothing will change in this
regard
> in Australia, of this I was just wanting to be assured .   I am now !

JP, we don't hate you because you are French - heck, I am not even
Australian, and I dislike you intensely.

We hate you because you are a severley delusional, marginally literate fool.

And I was wondering how long it would be before the Stain was mentioned in
your posts about Aus.  Now all we need is a sheep-shagging comment, and you
will have done the full range of unoriginal, trite insults, which
automatically make people dismiss you and your opinions.