Re: [VIC] Echuca/Moulamein trip

Garahbara <garahbara@hotmail.com> wrote in article
<9fvg28$lal$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au>:

>If I had only known.  I did that line from Melbourne to Moulimein by car
>Wed Fri this week, for pics and stuff.  Nobody, even in Moulimein, or
>pubs along the way new this was coming!

Apparently, when Steamrail ran the trip to Tocumwal earlier this year, the
same thing happened. Businesses in the town were not notified. Not sure how
true it is, but it did come from one shop keeper.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME