Re: Highly accurate radio comment

"Tell" <telljb@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
phk6it82fuufla5oo71v1rfka59tp6k79e@4ax.com">news:phk6it82fuufla5oo71v1rfka59tp6k79e@4ax.com...
> "Al" <alpout@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > I disagree with your reasons for agreeing with me.  Hadley was wrong, as
far
> > as I know, in just about everything he said on the show.  I was being
> > sarcastic.
> >
> > Al
>

> OK.  I manage to shoot my foot/feet occasionally.
> Always ready to own up when I do.

Glad to hear it, Andrew Tailby could take some lessons from you.  Ooop, isn't
that why he wants to off himself now?

> Dont live in NSW, fairly obvious from my headers.
> Lots of other people reading this group dont either.

Maybe if they're only reading, and want to post stuff about their areas, they
should go ahead.  Otherwise, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.  I read most
posts anyway, regardless of where the person's from.

> Perhaps you as a NSW citizen might like to advise what
> exactly you think about people, real-live-fare paying
> passengers being hasseled/worked over on CITYRAIL
> trains, and just where the CITYRAIL guards figure in
> all of this.

I'm not happy about people being worked over on the trains.  Two types of
guards on CityRail - one with a whistle, and the other with a blue jacket on
(Blue M&M's), supposed to look after the security of the passengers after 7pm
(?), but don't actually do anything to prevent violence.

> Was this a media beat up, presumably you think so, how
> about you advising why.?

No, I don't think it was a media beat up.  It was a case of a journo opening
his mouth without checking his facts, but talking with the authority of
Solomon.  Happens all the time, eg NSW Rural Fire Service gets confused with
NSW Fire Brigades etc.

Al