Re: Highly accurate radio comment

"Al" <alpout@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> I disagree with your reasons for agreeing with me.  Hadley was wrong, as far
> as I know, in just about everything he said on the show.  I was being
> sarcastic.
>
> Al

OK.  I manage to shoot my foot/feet occasionally.
Always ready to own up when I do.

Dont live in NSW, fairly obvious from my headers.
Lots of other people reading this group dont either.

Perhaps you as a NSW citizen might like to advise what
exactly you think about people, real-live-fare paying
passengers being hasseled/worked over on CITYRAIL
trains, and just where the CITYRAIL guards figure in
all of this.

Was this a media beat up, presumably you think so, how
about you advising why.?

....Tell