Re: Another example of lack of thought in MetCard

"Michael" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
9065D0724gunzelT333@203.164.20.149">news:9065D0724gunzelT333@203.164.20.149...
> daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au (Dave Proctor) wrote in
> <d5_r6.18050$E57.708601@news4.aus1.giganews.com>:
>
> >You can insert a short trip x 10 ticket twice if there are two people
> >travelling.
>
> Bullshit.

Have had someone do it for me AND be challenged by an RPO. The short_trip x
10 will NOT return a passback (I have seen it NOT do it twice). The RPO
looked at it, saw it was validated twice (in the same section, at the same
time, on the same date) and said it was valid for two of us.

So, care to back up your claim it is bullshit?

Dave