Re: Another example of lack of thought in MetCard

Dave Proctor <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
9_0s6.18109$E57.714039@news4.aus1.giganews.com">news:9_0s6.18109$E57.714039@news4.aus1.giganews.com...

> > Bullshit.
>
> Have had someone do it for me AND be challenged by an RPO. The short_trip
> 10 will NOT return a passback (I have seen it NOT do it twice). The RPO
> looked at it, saw it was validated twice (in the same section, at the same
> time, on the same date) and said it was valid for two of us.
>
> So, care to back up your claim it is bullshit?

Heh, Michael is right, but I'll say it in a more nice fashion..  if 2 people
want to travel, they have to purchase/validate a ticket EACH.

Most RPO's don't give a shit about their jobs, and therefore may not
challenge it.

The RPO who told you it was valid for 2 people gave you incorrect
information.

:)

Andy