Re: Things may be better for Countrylink Trains

Jack,
I never made a statement that NR or any other operator was perfect and ran
without incidents.
Every operator has incidents minor and major.
I have also previously stated if you are off your path too bad it does not
matter who you are.
Maybe Country link should have a good look at the service they provide.They
also expect people to pay a premium rate for this alleged premium service.
I travelled to Junee on ST3 two weeks ago in car A an ABB car that had
wheels like fifty cent coins, the car rode like an S truck .
The car would have been the sleeper ex Melbourne and your lot charge people
for the so called privelage.
So Jack why do the ABB cars ride like a bucket?
You people have had many years to fix the ride quality issues of the ABB
cars  but have not done so, why not?
The Explorer and Endeavour cars have a very similiar bogie arrangement but
ride ok why is this so Jack?

You are the one making irrational statements such as;"NRC demands to run big
trains".As I have said before the facts are;NR requests a path for a
particular service and RIC says yes or no.What you are suggesting is nothing
short of ludicrous that is operators just make up trains of any length and
tonnage and then just get out there on the track and run to where ever.
3aa0a34f.3567937@news.dingoblue.net.au">news:3aa0a34f.3567937@news.dingoblue.net.au...