Re: Things may be better for Countrylink Trains

1/ What do you mean I do not understand Jack?
I was a driver at Countrylink at Eveleigh back when Counrtylink was first
born.
I understand only too well the problems with running express trains in on
time!
What you are saying is every thing else must stand aside for Countrylink
irrespective of it`s late running and the reason behind it please correct me
if that statement is wrong!
2/ NRC insists on running big trains what a crock of shit!!
NRC makes a submission to the TRACK OWNER who says yes or no to a path for
the particular service.
3/ The reliability of the Paxman pommie piece of trash is more than
questionable and has been since day one.
How much of the public`s purse is going to be put into these so called power
units?
The money foolishly spent on putting another boat anchor in the rotting
carcass could have been spent on some decent dedicated high speed
locomotives.
But maybe not, all the people at TOY TOWN still live with fantasy created by
the John Shields of this world that it will work one day.
You only have to look at the ABB cars and you whinge about a few minutes
late running,you people charge people to ride in these Cement
mixers(affectionately named by Countrylink staff).
Jack by the way, NRC is Countrylink`s BIGGEST FULL FARE PAYING CUSTOMER with
the emphasis on paying.
3a9a4453.7224080@news.dingoblue.net.au">news:3a9a4453.7224080@news.dingoblue.net.au...