Re: Finemores to merge with Toll

I know they're interested in rail, but the last purchase (of a company, that
is) was road based.  They recently brought all port related services of
Mayne Limited, which included (in Melb at least) E.A. Rocke Contanier
services and Coulsons, two of the largest container carriers in Melbourne.
They also got some port control which was the main reason for this purchase.

Nah, I can't see Patricks buy NR.  I think they would have even less money
than FA/Rail America would.

Adam

3a9a3747.71a4f@nancy.pacific.net.au">news:3a9a3747.71a4f@nancy.pacific.net.au...