Re: Finemores to merge with Toll

which is interesting.  I heard a rumor recently that Toll's won't be able to
buy NR on their own.  They are looking for someone with rail expertise to
buy it with them.  FA is off their list because of the way they (FA) dropped
the Toll train for SCT.

Adam

3a98cb36$0$25465$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a98cb36$0$25465$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...