Re: QR restructure coming?

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 20:59:15 -0800, "Ron Bennell"
<rbennell@teleport.com> wrote:

>I think that the figures quoted are relatively old.  What year are the
>figures for?
>QR no longer has protection from competative operators.
>
>Ron

The figures are from the PCs report into the black coal industry dated
1999.
Whilst QR theoretically may have no protection from competetive
operators , as there is NO certified track access regime in place ,
they can effectively keep anyone out , by simply denying or making
track access difficult or uneconomic .

MD