Re: Wheres all Victorian Big Diesels gone?

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001 18:48:34 +1100, "Rod [comtrain]"
<freight_man@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I think I accidently lost a billy once, with the tea leaves!!
>C's only had kettles on them if they had been accepted for use in AN
>territory.
>We were happy to use our own billies in the hotplate, provided since new.

Hi Rod,

I thought I remembered that you wrote something a couple of years ago
about throwing / losing a billy out the window (or was it someone else
in your cab that did it - the memory's hazy on the details, but it was
in a discussion on C classes, hence it sticks in my failing memory).

>Ah! I would almost wish I was back to drive a C again.They have character.

Like some of the ex-drivers <g,d,r!!!>

Yuri.