Re: Wheres all Victorian Big Diesels gone?

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:36:19 +1100, Yuri J
Sos<steam4me@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:
Yuri you have dissapointed me i thought you would would never let a
chance go about saying the "Cs" should still be running main line :-))
on a related note perhaps RTS can get the EX Weipa "L" class going for
you Opps sorry that one weighs over 150 tonnes :-))
Regards Paul MNRC